Re: Getting involved in British English translation?

Hi Isabell!

> I've read the documentation on http://live.gnome.org/BritishEnglish,
> but, for instance, once I've translated a .po file by downloading it
> from a relevant page, where would I send it - I obviously don't [yet]
> have commit access to anything.

You should contact Bastien, see http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/en_GB

Essentially you need to be part of the en_GB translation team and then
you can submit your translations on l10n.gnome.org. There will be a
review process and somebody will commit it for you once everything is
perfect.

Thanks for your interest,
Johannes