Re: String additions to 'anjuta.master'

Am Mittwoch, den 22.09.2010, 00:04 +0200 schrieb Kenneth Nielsen:
> Sure, now I see that there are devhelp messages as well. I don't blame
> you for fixing this, obviously, but I do think it is disrespectful to
> translators that NONE of the developers on either of the development
> teams thought to look for this before now.

Kenneth, you are free to help out earlier next time to make the GNOME
project better.

It's even more disrespectful to present untranslatable English strings
to users just because somebody did find an L10N bug and was even
"disrespectful" enough to go ahead and just quickly fix the bug.

On a related note I also think it's disrespectful that many projects
miss enough manpower, but I am not sure yet who to blame for it.

Enjoy,
andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed