Re: Bad statistics for evolution and orca

On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 2:57 PM, Tirumurti Vasudevan <agnihot3 gmail com> wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 1:58 AM, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net> wrote:
>>
>> It may happen that the stats are generated with some delay, depending on
>> the commit mail speed. But if you see any lasting problem, please tell
>> us (like Philip just did) so we can investigate.
>
> see here http://l10n.gnome.org/module/gnome-color-manager/
> Tamil is reported 100% translated. but in
> http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/ta/gnome-2-32/ui/ it a woeful 7% !!!

What you need to do here is to commit the translation to both 'master'
and branch (now, 'gnome-2-32'). See
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/GitHowTo for more.
Your 7% translation was last touched in 2009.

If there is a translation that the L10n page says that it is for
branch 'gnome-2-32', I commit to branch 2-32 and I also commit a copy
to 'master' so that they are in sync. Otherwise, 'master' is not
updated and the translation is stuck in gnome-2-32.

Simos