Re: Survey results (yay!)

Hi!

Gil Forcada <gforcada gnome org>, Sat, 16 Oct 2010 13:11:16 +0200:

> Hi!
>
> I'm really proud (and shamed for the delay) to finally present to all of
> you the first survey to our GNOME i18n community!
>
> First of all, a BIG THANK YOU!! to all coordinators who replied [0]

And above all, big thank you, Gil, for this magnificent work! It really
uncovers a lot, and enables us to think about our project management &
planning in some quite new ways. It was a great idea to conduct such a
survey in the first place.

> Quick links:
> - raw data: [1]
> - ods with all the data gathered: [2] [3] [4]

Not sure whether others have already done something like this, but I'll try
to create some charts out from available data and post it on
blogs.gnome.org to help spread the resulting work around a bit.

Also, we've some nice data & charts from Andre's presentation at GUADEC
2010 as well.

Best,
Petr Kovar