Re: Vala

Am Dienstag, den 25.05.2010, 13:31 +0200 schrieb Gabor Kelemen:
> Do we even want to translate reference documentation that is intended
> for developers?

In fact, we have already some developer docs which are translatable (and
translated into some languages), such as the manuals of Accerciser,
Nemiver, Glade and Anjuta, the Human Interface Guidelines and so on. We
should try to provide localizability as much as possible, regardless of
the meaning for developers or users. The translation teams can then
decide whether they want to translate it or not.

Cheers,
Mario