Re: l10n for clutter

I don't think using the existing MeeGo team is a good choice, I've
requested for membership at the same time I submit my translation to
clutter (almost 3 days ago), and there isn't any response till now.
There aren't any activity recorded of any members in that team,
translations are just the initial copy-n-paste ones from GNOME, using
teams like this will significantly make the maintenance harder.

Another solution is making a copy of clutter on git.gnome.org and let
gnome translation teams maintain translations there, then developers
pull translations from git.gnome.org and merge them to clutter's
development repository. If this is not allowed by policy, we may find
another solution.

于 2010年07月19日 19:39, Dimitris Glezos 写道:

--
Regards,
Aron Xu