Re: How to translate the picture at l10n.gnome.org?

Am Mittwoch, den 14.07.2010, 18:43 +1000 schrieb Tao Wang:
> When I check the help guide for empathy at
> http://l10n.gnome.org/module/empathy/, I realize that the picture can
> be translated. However I cannot find a link to do that, could you tell
> me how those languages translate the pictures? Thanks.

In short: By creating a screenshot. There's is no text entry tool that
magically creates a picture.

In long:
Run the (translated) application, take a screenshot with your favorite
tool, if not existing yet create a "figures" subdirectory in your
language directory in the userguide directory of your git checkout, save
your localized screenshot there with the same name as the same file in
the "C" language directory in the userguide directory, run "git add",
"git commit" and "git push". :)

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed