Re: nautilus-actions documentation ready for translation

Le dimanche 29 août 2010 à 18:51 +0200, Mario Blättermann a écrit :
> Hi,
> as far as I can see, the new DocBook manual of the nautilus-actions
> configuration tool seems to be ready for translation (different opinions
> are welcome). Could anyone let it appear in the D-L pages?
> Many thanks.

Currently D-L cannot generate the POT file. I suspect this is caused by
those $(NULL) lines in the Makefile.am, probably a leftover of some
copy-pasting. Pierre, can you remove them or are they useful for
something special?

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net