Re: Status of release notes

I probably could, but before we do that, perhaps someone could explain

#: C/rncontributors.xml:30(para)
msgid ""
"During the development of GNOME 2.26, Damned Lies was enhanced to include "
"the workflow tool known by some as Vertimus. The addition allows a "
"translator to create their own account on Damned Lies and upload their "
"translation work. After that the site tracks the review status and finally "
"if it has been integrated within GNOME ('committed')."

if Vertimus is known by others as someting else. I thougth that was
its name, which makes the formulation above a bit wierd in my opinion.

Regards Kenneth Nielsen