Re: Policykit-gnome SVN tree broken

Le dimanche 01 mars 2009 à 15:44 +0300, Ilkka Tuohela a écrit :
> Just to note translators and SVN managers:
>
> The SVN tree for policykit-gnome is broken in two ways:
>
> - Translations: the POTFILES.in fails, can not intltool-update
> to get new strings
>
> - Commits: the repository files have wrong permissions, giving
> following error.
>
> svn: Can't open file '/svn/policykit-gnome/db/txn-current-lock':
> Permission denied

This module have moved to git.gnome.org. I updated l10n.gnome.org, but
as Ilkka told us, the pot file is no more buildable.

David, I know you're currently rewriting PolicyKit. What version of
policykit-gnome will be released in distros the following months? Would
it be possible to have some sort of "stable" branch so as translators
could commit translations?

Cheers,

Claude