Re: String additions to 'glade3.HEAD'

Andre,

Could you take care of this, since you also reopened the bugs for the freeze
break yesterday? Thanks!

Below I'll make corrections to the strings, since 5 out of 5 (100%)
contained wrong spelling or grammar.

    — Wouter

2009-03-03 klockan 00:55 skrev GNOME Status Pages:
> There have been following string additions to module 'glade3.HEAD':
> + "A filname, full or relative path to load an icon for this toolbutton"

Filename, not filname.

>     + "Add remove and edit rows of data (you can optionally use CNTL-N to add new rows and the Delete key to remove the selected row)"

"Add, remove, and edit" (commas)

>     + "Enter a filname or a relative or full path for this source of '%s' (Glade will only ever load them in the runtime from your project directory)."

Filename, not filname.

>     + "Setting %s to set desired width in charachters"
>     + "Setting %s to set maximum width in charachters"

Characters, twice.