Re: What are the current ChangeLog procedures?

Le mardi 13 janvier 2009 à 12:10 +0100, Åsmund Skjæveland a écrit :
> I'm about to start a cleanup of the Norwegian Nynorsk translations,
> which have been degrading for a couple of years. I notice that some
> things have changed in the organizations of some modules. Has the GTP
> standardized on not using po/ChangeLog anymore, or is that up to each
> module's maintainer? It's rather tricky to make commit scripts when each
> module has different rules for committing.

No, the GTP is "victim" of a loose policy among maintainers, as it seems
that the ChangeLog files are less and less popular, especially in the
DVCS world.
Hopefully we'll find some unity again about ChangeLogs (files or
messages) after the DVCS (git?) migration.

Claude