Re: What can Git do for translators?

Hi,
El mar, 06-01-2009 a las 17:09 +0100, Stéphane Raimbault escribió:
> 2009/1/6 Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan <sharuzzaman gmail com>
>         Hi all,
>
>         I would suggest that GNOME create a tree specifically for
>         translation.
>
>         gnome-po.git should be nice.
>
>         Then translator only need to clone the tree related to
>         translation and start translating.
>
> I often need the source code to check the context or test my
> translation, not you?
I personally don't, when I'm in a doubt I go to see the code with
viewvc, and if I still don't get the meaning, I open a bug at bugzilla.

No, I don't think translators must download the whole GNOME SVN just to
translate.

Cheers.

--
Jorge González González <aloriel gmail com>
Weblog: http://aloriel.no-ip.org