Re: String freeze break request for Empathy

Hi!

Am Montag, den 31.08.2009, 12:09 +0200 schrieb Kenneth Nielsen:
> 2009/8/31 Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>:
> > So, i18n team? Comments?
>
> Note, I'm not in a position to give approvals, but I would be inclined
> to accept these changes. It's still early in the proces and it's not
> to terrible many strings, it seems like something that would be nice
> to get fixed. However, if this is approved you should make sure to
> have final strings ready right away.

Agreed,  1 of 2 from i18n. Maybe we should try to reorganize the
approval team to contain some more of the real translators/coordinators.
It should be easy to find out the active people on the mailing list.
This could speed up the approval process a bit.

Regards,
Johannes