Re: Virtaal 0.4.0 available

Being a happy user of Virtaal for a while now, I highly recommend it to
every one. It made me productive more than ever, I especially like they
way it presents TM suggestions and the placeables, every one should give
it a try.
And a big thank you to Virtaal and translate toolkit team :)

Regards,
 Khaled