Re: What do the last 2 columns in Damned lies mean

Александър Шопов wrote:
> WHat do the last 2 columns refer to (status, date)

Damned Lies recently gained the capability random people to upload
translations online (much like Pootle and other similar systems).
They do not end up in the source repositories, so this is harmless.

It looks like a user named Bfaf who is unknown to us (us == Bulgarian
GNOME translation team) took advantage of this feature and uploaded
updates for cheese, evince, gnome-bluetooth and gnome-control center
on 13-14 Aug.

If you follow the module link there's a history of these actions.  For
example: http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/cheese/master/po/bg

If you follow the link to "Bfaf" from there you'll see his/her email
address, trivially obfuscated.

Hope that helps.

> Additionally - am I the only one with a broken layout

I don't see anything broken neither in your screenshot nor my browser.