Re: State of Farsi Gnome translation

Thanks Roozbeh for responding.

I can see the point about many technical people being busy right now.

The glossary - I have emailed you about this in January. I have been
looking pretty much everywhere to find such, so if I missed something
can you give me a link, please?

Wrt my translations - Xiphos (www.xiphos.org), SwordWeb
(www.crosswire.org/~refdoc/swordweb/webapp, BibleDesktop
(www.crosswire.org/bibledesktop.html)

I will go ahead and identify what exactly I need updated and work on
that first. Do you wish me to file bugs and attach the new po to that or
is the fact that something is x% fuzzy/untranslated good enough and
posting a po on the mailing list will do?

Wrt review - if I find someone who would volunteer as a reviewer, would
this do? I guess this might be the only way this will move forward right
now.

Thanks

Peter