Re: Commit by non-member

Og Maciel wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Last night Vladimir noticed that someone named Kristian Høgsberg
> committed his translation for the Evince project
> (http://git.gnome.org/cgit/evince/commit/?id=ec889c394a426836df159ff7eaf88340dc2596df).
> That is all fine and dandy, but... he is not a committer for the
> Brazilian team, and judging from his name, doesn't speak Brazilian
> Portuguese to review Vladimir changes... Can someone shed a light?

I guess Kristian had to reimport the evince repository into git, and
as there were already some commits he redid them himself.

This is the commit,
  http://mail.gnome.org/archives/svn-commits-list/2009-April/msg05696.html
and here is a previous commit, identical, by Leonardo:
  http://mail.gnome.org/archives/svn-commits-list/2009-April/msg05305.html

Cheers,
        Frederic