Re: Licenses of .po files, and translations

On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 23:08:13 +0200
Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net> wrote:
[...]
> Yes, completely agree.
> The sentence "This file is distributed under the same license as the
> <package> package." is absolutely clear.

Yes, I thought so too, but wanted to verify it, as
I had never heard of an earlier instance of such a
thing. Thanks for your input.

> If you suspect license violation, your first approach should be to ask
> friendly for correction and source publication.
[...]
>                                            But legal action should be a
> last resort solution.

Most definitely. We want to get things resolved, and
not fight endless, and resource-consuming legal battles.

Regards,
Gora