Re: Reporting bugs against gnome-packagekit

On Sat, 2008-08-30 at 15:20 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
> Am Samstag, den 30.08.2008, 14:26 +0200 schrieb Jorge González González:
> > I want to open a bug against gnome-packagekit since one string is not
> > really clear and I would like some context for it, but it happens that
> > gnome-packagekit is not included in bugzilla.gnome.org. Should I open
> > the bug at the packagekits bugzilla?
>
> I asked Richard for this already:
>
> Am Mittwoch, den 25.06.2008, 10:52 +0100 schrieb Richard Hughes:
> > On Tue, 2008-06-24 at 23:58 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
> > > dude, you need a component in bugzilla.gnome.org.
> >
> > Well, you can use freedesktop, but point made.
>
> andre

Well, at the moment it's a giant bodge. I am using svn and git in the
same source tree. The translations are managed by GNOME i18n, as I think
this is the single best group of people to translate my GNOME
application, but all upstream development is done in git.

There's no way I'm moving from git to svn as it would negatively affect
my workflow by an order of magnitude, but the current bodge of using two
SCM tools is a mess.

If you guys think I should switch to using something like transifex and
use just git (like I already do for the PackageKit daemon) then that's
fine too -- I just think you guys are the best of the bunch.

Richard.