Semi vacations

During the days October 21 to December 1st I'll be partially unavailable
to GNOME translation, because of some graduate dissertation deadlines
[1]. During this period, I'll stop reading mailing lists but will
continue to read private mail. Anyone is more than welcome to email me
as usual, no need to think twice.

I don't think it will be necessary to indicate a substitute, because the
Brazilian Portuguese GNOME translation team (which I coordinate) has
other committers and enough skilled translators.

I'll be around until the release of GNOME 2.24.1, so you'll have to bare
me a little more ;)

1. If you are from Latin America or the Iberic Peninsule, read:
	http://www.gnome.org/~csaavedra/news-2007-10.html#D06
--
Leonardo Fontenelle
http://leonardof.org