Re: [mr] Marathi co-ordinator -- how can i wish you get a svn account, so that team gets listed in mango ?

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 4:29 PM, Swapnil Hajare <dreamil gmail com> wrote:
Hi
  I have no objection is Sandeep taking up the responsibility if that helps improve the current situation. I haven't been able to spend time on the coordination activities. It would be better to give this responsibility to someone like Sandeep who has been active in the field for some time now. I am here to help in whatever way I can.

Hi,

   Firstly, I would like to thank Swapnil big time for his past work, and for letting me take the opportunity.

   Additionally, I would require Swapnil's guidance all the time.
Swapnil, I would like to know if you or me should start the formal request process for the coordinatorship change.

Regards,
Sandeep