Re: Announcing new translation team coordinator for Romanian [ro]

Mugurel Tudor <mugurelu gnome ro> a scris:
> Hello,
>
> I'm the current translation team coordinator for Romanian [ro]. As I'm
> unable to dedicate the necesary time to translations, Mișu Moldovan
> <dumol gnome ro> agreed to take this over. He is an active GNOME
> translator (keeping the libs to 100% for a long time now), and also
> involved in lots of other translation projects (translation of XFCE,
> pidgin, xmms, the Diacritice project, etc.).

Mugurel, thank you for your hard work. The Romanian localization of
GNOME had some wonderful years with you as coordinator, it was
officially supported for many consecutive releases in the 2.x series. It
was a pleasure to be a part of those accomplishments and I hope we will
get there again soon.

Answering with some delay as I had to dig through Gmail's spam folder to
find this. Ah, the wonders of cutting edge anti-spam technologies...

All the best,

--
mișu