Gimp traslations

Hello All,

I just got openSUSE 11.0 box yesterday and Installed in my pc, Gimp one of my
translated applications in openSUSE. but unfortunately when I test beta
release of openSUSE 11.0 I got Gimp in Khmer but after I installed openSUSE
11.0 GM realease I got Gimp in English.
What is the problem with this?

On the other hand, till now I still do not have commit access to maintain the
gimp translations for Khmer. every after finished translating gimp I have to
send to the list to ask someone (Sven Neumann) commit for me.

Could anyone please help to consider about my commit right?

Thank & Regards,
Khoem Sokhem