Re: Regarding Kashmiri team -- Initial file commits

On 04/07/2008, Runa Bhattacharjee <runabh gmail com> wrote:
[..]

>  As per request from Rakesh, the initial commits for 3 files have been made.
> Hope to see the Kashmiri Translations picking up speed from now on.
>
>  All the best

Thank you!

May Kashmiri Team be added to main list of Gnome Translation Teams:

Full Name: Rakesh Pandit
Email Address: rakesh pandit gmail com

English Language Name: Kashmiri
Native Language Name: कोशूर (Koshur)

Mailing-List address: Not available
Web Page: Not available

Earlier Mailing address and Web Page where hosted my code.indlinux.net
but now infrastructure has been moved to some other place and am still
to get any updates on it. As soon as they are available I will update.

Thanks

--
Regards,
Rakesh Pandit