Re: Missing language teams from Mango

On 02/07/2008, sandeep shedmake <sandeep shedmake gmail com> wrote:
[..]
> On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 11:34 AM, Runa Bhattacharjee <runabh gmail com>
> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > The list of translation teams from the Mango interface is missing quite a
> few names. The bugs filed for inclusion have been closed without any
> resolution, even when teams have co-ordinators with active svn accounts [1].
> The bug for my language (bn_IN) has been languishing for a long time now.
> [2]
> >
> > Can anyone please suggest a way out here. There are quite a few other
> languages as well (especially Indian), which are in the same state. As a
> result, submissions are being hindered.

[..]

I am co-ordinator for Kashmiri translation of Gnome. Am the only
member right now. Finished steps to make team for gnome kashmiri
translation few months ago. These days was working on solving unicode
inclusion of some missing fonts for my language in devnagri script and
getting fonts ready, with some initial translations already done.
    I have already requested one of community friend to commit files
on my behalf till my account is activated. But, without any
notification my name was removed from list of teams from gnome
translation.

Am I supposed to redo all steps?
Sometimes even a small step hamper efforts.

:(
--
Rakesh Pandit