Re: Import from Launchpad

Hi,

On Fri, 2008-01-25 at 09:22 +0100, Daniel Nylander wrote:
> I noticed this in mousetweaks. Is not OK?

It's OK to be newly imported any translations by the project maintainer
directly, I think. I can check it later to match our local policies;
  - the format of header in po file.
  - the syntax as unified and traditional Japanese translation.

Our Japanese Team does not have any policy to collaborate with lanuchpad
system. So how to commit next time we expected is to send it to us
directly or our local mailing list. It is possible to file as bug
against L10N in bugzilla which Andre told.

Thanks.
--
(TAKESHI)