Re: Cheesy

On Fr, 2008-01-25 at 09:32 -0300, Jonh Wendell wrote:
> On Sex, 2008-01-25 at 12:49 +0100, daniel g. siegel wrote:
> > you got it ;) well i think we changed the "pretty-short" summary to
> > "Cheese is a Photobooth-inspired GNOME application for taking pictures
> > and videos from a webcam. It also includes fancy graphical effects based
> > on the gstreamer-backend."
>
> Hi. I think there are people who don't even know what is "Photobooth".
> I think would be better to pick a non-comparing-to-other-programs
> description.
>
> I also think you don't need to mention that the effects are based on
> 'gstreamer-backend'. Why don't just say: 'It also includes fancy
> graphical effects' ?

nice proposals!

so.. what about:

"Cheese is a GNOME application for taking pictures and videos from a
webcam. It also includes fancy graphical effects for your pleasure"

hmm.. i dont like that (yet)...

anybody else?

daniel

--
this mail was sent using 100% recycled electrons
daniel g. siegel <dgsiegel gmail com>