Re: I am in contact with Mr. Subir

hi folks,

Am Montag, den 17.12.2007, 08:40 +0545 schrieb mukesh modi:
> I have been able to establish contact with Mr. Subir Pradhanang. So, I
> think the issue of coordinator of Nepali Translation team has been
> sorted.

nepali currently has 6 bug reports and some patches attached in
bugzilla:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?product=l10n&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&component=Nepali%20%5Bne%5D

how exactly has this issue been sorted out? what is the name of the
maintainer, and which email address to contact him? can these bugs
please be worked out and committed to svn within the next weeks, before
GNOME 2.22 will be released?

thanks,
andre
--