Re: Please update spanish translation of gnome-system-tools (other languages are also welcome)

El sáb, 16-02-2008 a las 00:03 +0100, Jaap A. Haitsma escribió:
> Hi,
>
> I just added a new tango icon to the time-admin tool. For that I also
> needed to update the screenshots of the documentation.
> I noticed that the spanish translation is not really up to date for
> that. So if somebody can take a look at that I would appreciate it.
you mean the screenshots?

If so I'm a bit late with the screenshots of all the documentation,
partly because I don't use a compiled GNOME and therefore sometimes is
difficult to get those screenshots if the feature doesn't exist in my
GNOME.

I'll try to do my best with them.