Re: Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo (yo, ha, ig)

2008/12/16 Simos Xenitellis <simos lists googlemail com>:
> I think it would be good to get the views of the people behind Wazobia
> Linux, so that to give a chance to work upstream with GNOME for the
> translations.
> Is anyone already in contact, or is this task open?

Nobody is in contact-- what I've posted is all anyone here knows, as
far as I know.  distrowatch.com claims that Wazobia is dormant:
http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=wazobia

I'll try emailing one of the contact addresses and see what happens.
Does anyone have an existing form letter that I can base it on?

Thomas