ChangeLog and LINGUAS consistency

Hello,

1) Currently, some modules in GNOME use a custom ChangeLog for the po
directories. Some don't and ask NOT to introduce a Changelog entry.
Some removed the ChangeLog file all together.

I don't mind either way, but it would be nice if we had some
consistency and enforced one way or another for all modules, as was
done with LINGUAS.

2) A while back there was the wonderful effort to enforce LINGUAS files:

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/PoLinguas

I think it is time a similar file is introduced for help files - for
the same reasons. Any comments?

Djihed