Re: slovak translation

Ahoj, Pavol

I'm glad to see another contributor comming. Marcel Telka, the coordinator and so far the only member of the translation team, is extremely busy and unresponsive last summer. I'll try to get the SVN account soon, and then we could start working as team. I'll review and commit Your translations.

Please contact me with Your ideas of how do You wish to help the translation.

Peter Tuharsky

Pavol Klačanský  wrote / napísal(a):
hello i can;t join to the slovak translation team, because contributor don't response. i don't know how i join to the slovak team and translate gnome please help i can be new contributor

--
Odchádzajúca správa neobsahuje vírusy, nepoužívam Windows.

Mgr. Peter Tuhársky
Referát informatiky
Mesto Banská Bystrica
ČSA 26