New translations

Hi all,

I'm new coordinator of uzbek team. today I added translation t gnome-panel modul. Anybybody can check this modul for errors? I edited ChangleLog and add "uz cyrillic" string to LINGUAS. All changes I made in /po directory. Is this enough

And in uzbek now we use cyrillic and latin script. Noew I added only cyrillik translation. Where can I add latin translation.

And last question. I saw there is trunk and branch for all modules in svn server. Where I must work, in trunk or in branches?

Greetings