Re: L10N.gnome.org reboot required

Le lundi 17 septembre 2007 �9:01 +0530, Runa Bhattacharjee a �it :
> Olav Vitters wrote:
> > On Mon, Sep 17, 2007 at 02:59:44PM +0200, Claude Paroz wrote:
> >
> >> Now, the problem remains between svn.gnome.org and l10n.gnome.org. The
> >> post-commit hook doesn't work at the moment.
> >> It's really the worse moment for this to happen :-(
> >>

> > Could you be more specific? l10n couldn't reach svn.g.o. This was fixed.
> > At the same time, I changed that svn.g.o mails l10n for every commit
> > (not just .po files).
> > Which part is broken?
> >
> Quite a few things are not happening right now.
>
> a) Submissions made around 2 hours back are not being reflected on
> l10n.gnome.org
> b) Branched out modules are still showing the HEAD version
>
> Also,
> c) Gnome-applets is missing from the status page and quite a few
> languages have slipped down from the supported mark.

This is an already known problem when branching in Damned-Lies. The
stats of a new branch are only computed during the nightly update
script. Meanwhile, the module don't show up in the stat pages, and the
translation percentages are biased accordingly.

Claude