Re: Argh.. Novell people imports external translations again

Andre Klapper skrev:

>> This is not the first time I have seen Novell people doing translation
>> imports into GNOME GTP controlled applications.
>
> if you can remember this by any chance, when, and for which modules have
> such violations already happened in the past?

I have seen this with the Beagle source code package imported and
packaged in Ubuntu.

It seems that Novell has some internal translation service. I guess it's
good but they surely need to cooperate a bit better with upstream.

--
Daniel Nylander (CISSP, GCUX, GCFA)
Stockholm, Sweden

Lite skit rensar magen.