Re: Translating the GNOME 2.20 release notes

On 11/09/2007, at 1:20 AM, Theppitak Karoonboonyanan wrote:

On 9/10/07, Clytie Siddall <clytie riverland net au> wrote:
Can we please have the release-notes on Damned Lies, so we can
monitor changes?

It's here, as described in GNOME live:
  http://l10n.gnome.org/module/release-notes

(The GNOME Live page: http://live.gnome.org/ReleaseNotes/Translating )

Thankyou. I think I saw that before, but I'm having trouble keeping all the pieces together.