Re: library.gnome.org in different languages

http://library.gnome.org/users/evolution/unstable/Aai4ois.html.es

http://library.gnome.org/users/gcalctool/unstable/gcalctool-tech-info.html.es

http://library.gnome.org/users/dasher/unstable/reallife.html.es

> Besides gcalctool manual was translated many months ago and the
> translation of the manual didn't updated (in Debian) for GNOME 2.18-3
> even though the package was updated, so I suspect there is something
> wrong somewhere.

For the record "stable/" translations are from evolution-2.10.3,
gcalctool-5.8.25 and dasher-4.4.2; and those versions are missing
translations for the appropriate strings.

Just wait for 2.20 to be released and those "stable/" pages will get
updated.

        Frederic