Re: String additions to 'epiphany.gnome-2-20'

Le lundi 10 septembre 2007 �2:34 +0200, Andre Klapper a �it :
> Am Montag, den 10.09.2007, 22:23 +0200 schrieb Jorge Gonz�z Gonz�z:
> > El lun, 10-09-2007 a las 16:16 -0400, Og Maciel escribi� > > Hey guys, not for nothing, but what is the point of having string
> > > freezes and not following it????
> > I was thinking exactly the same.
> > Could DL send an email to developers? something like "WE ARE IN STRING
> > FREEZE, BRANCH YOUR CODE AND RESPECT IT" in capital huge 56pt letter?
> >
> > No, really, there are string freeze breaks almost every day, c'mon.
>
> regarding the epiphany string change:
> this was announced:
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2007-September/msg00140.html
> and this is NOT a string freeze break:
> http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/HandlingStringFreezes?action=show&redirect=MaintainersCorner%2FStringFreeze
>
> *if* there are string freeze breaks, please complain on this mailing
> list, and CC the committer if possible (if not, "svn username +
> @svn.gnome.org" should also hopefully work as a fallback).

Moreover, I also want to point out that the objective of the GTP is to
translate as much GNOME as possible, not to have an arbitrary number
(say 100 :-) somewhere on a Web page.

Don't forget the name Danilo gave to our beloved stat app...

Claude