Re: Unreadable strings in evolution

2007/9/9, Manuel Borchers <manuel matronix de>:
Hi Kenneth,

Am Sonntag, den 09.09.2007, 13:47 +0200 schrieb Kenneth Nielsen:
> #: ../ui/evolution-mail-message.xml.h:89
> msgid "Search Folder from Sen_der..."

I think here is meant the functionality "search folder". Those are the
special folders below your normal folders that will find messages in
(all or a selection of) your normal folders meeting special criteria and
collect those in the "search folders". "from Sender" would mean creating
a new folder using the sender information (I guess it's used in a
context menu when right-clicking on a message in your normal folders).

Hope it helps!
Cheers,
Manuel

--
manuel matronix de
http://www.malteser-berlin.de

Thanks Manuel
Ah yes, I knew about the search folders but didn't find strings before now. They are used in a right-click menu saying "Create rule from message" and the submenu "Search folder from subject". I still don't think it is good English but maybe it can be defended because it needs to be kept short for the menus.

Regards Kenneth