Pashto coordinator

Hello,
Ismail maskani and all the mailing list members, Pakhtosoft want to be the Coordinator of the Pashto group. Ismail I am asking you to give us the privileges to become the coordinator of the Pashto group. We can work more and more willingly on it and we can do it in less time. You (Ismail) can also join us to work together. This is the formal mail asking about the changing of Pashto coordinator, if you don't answer this mail so might be without asking you they make us the coordinator. I am asking you to reply to this mail. thanks
www.pakhtosoft.com