Pashto - coordinator should be changed!!!

Dear brother,
Someone has added the Pashto in the languages list, but he is non-responsive I have sent him mail, but he doesn't reply. So we want to take coordination work, I mean we are a company called Pakhtosoft, we develop software and OS for Pashto. And now we want to translate the GNOME to Pashto. We will be willing to do that very well. That person has not done anything, everythings status is zero. So we want to be the coordintor and translate GNOME to Pashto. I tried much to contact him, but he doesn't answers.
 Thanks,
  Pakhtosoft
www.pakhtosoft.com