genius update

Hi,

I have found some rather nasty bugs in the set theory functionality of
genius, and also I've found that a function which was supposed to have been
in some time ago was still missing.  Hence I've fixed everything up but this
means there is one more string in svn (not a major one, just the help string
of the IsSubset function).  Since, the code changed more than I thought it
would I'll postpone the release another few days to allow for testing.
Hence, probably around friday.

Jiri

--
George <jirka 5z com>
   I can live with doubt and uncertainty and not knowing. I think it is much