Non-responsive coordinator for Slovak (sk)

Hello,
I'm a member of Slovak (sk) localization team. We've been unable to
contact our Gnome translation coordinator Marcel Telka. We've been
trying to reach him using his email address he uses in Gnome (AFAIC I
emailed him 4x since August) and using our mailing list
(<http://lists.linux.sk/pipermail/sk-i18n/2007-September/000001.html>).
Slovak localization of Gnome is stalled and patches don't get
commited.

Therefore I'm writing here as per
<http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/StartingATeam>, "There is
already a non-responsive coordinator".

I'm ready to replace Marcel. Also in case he's back and interested,
I'll give up the responibility back to him. I'm a maintainer of
MediaWiki, Inkscape, Zimbra, iso-codes, qBitTorrent and FileZilla
Slovak translations and contributor to many others. I'm sending our
teamleader Juraj Bednar a CC.

Regards,
~~helix84