"File" in gnome2-user-guide

I have a problem with the Swedish translation for gnome2-user-guide.

The string "File" is used on two different places in the guide.
"File" for describing the object in the Yelp menubar and "File" for just
"File" (used in the Launcher chapter).

Problem is that we don't use the same word for these two, "Fil" (file)
and "Arkiv" (menubar).

How can this be changed in the guide?
How about adding <guimenu>File</guimenu> for the menubar string? (same
goes for the other menu objects on the same page, Yelp chapter).

Regards,
Daniel