Re: String freeze?

On 2007-02-16T22:36:08+0200, Rich Burridge sun com wrote:
> I've just reverted it to " %d items" (from _(" %d items") ).
> So no translation(s) should be done for GNOME 2.18. as it
> currently stands.

Does this mean that the string is now only shown in English, but it is
not translatable? I just asking this because _marking existing strings
as translatable_ does not count as string freeze break, but of course
announcement of such fix is very nice for translators. (Also in my
understanding adding new strings, but not marking those as
translatable can be taken as string freeze break...)

--
Tommi Vainikainen