L10N Guidelines for Developers

I moved Chris's great guidelines document at l.g.o wiki so it can be
updated and expanded more easily.

It's located at http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/DevGuidelines
and it's chunked as section per page. I also managed to update all the
links inside text and replace CVS with SVN.

I added url redirection from old document to the new one so links are
not broken.

I moved some content from http://live.gnome.org/GnomeI18nDeveloperTips
page to DevGuidelines sections. What's left on this page should be
included into Malcolm's document on I18N GNOME applications.

I don't know if it would be good to wikify Malcolm's document too or
just update it and include it into library.gnome.org gudies...

Cheers,
Goran