Re: fully migrated "How to use GNOME SVN as a Translator" to GNOME wiki

I'm not sure if I should be embarrassed of myself (this was in my todo
list for ages) or proud of the community. Anyway, good news for the new
translations!

Leonardo Fontenelle
http://leonardof.org/2007/12/01/context-in-gnome-translations/en/