Re: GNOME Marathi L01n team details

On 6/21/06, Rahul Bhalerao <b rahul pm gmail com> wrote:
I had already posted the following message on the list but have
no idea why it was not recieved or archieved.

You sent that mail only to me, not to the list.

Anyway, I'm reposting it attaching the entire message from Prof. Shah.

Hope this helps resolving the confusion.

It does not. As I already stated, we cannot accept relayed messages.
We do need people to announce stuff themselves.

Fortunately, Jitendra has now clarified the situation publically on
the list, and has also given his opinion on the candidates. If there's
anything you would like to add to that, please do it now.