Re: GNOME subversion migration

On 18/12/2006, at 11:05 PM, Ross Golder wrote:

Sorry, I sent this to gnome-hackers, but I should have sent this here too...

I'm happy with the latest test results and would like to propose a new
migration cut-off date:

Friday December 29th 2006 at 23:59UTC.

<snip details>

Yay! It's finally happening!

I don't mind CVS, but SVN is a much better tool.

Thanks for the Christmas and New Year present, Ross!